Wednesday, August 03, 2005

More

..sunshine again! I can't believe it. Hopefully should mean not getting wet & muddy running tonight. Anyway, Glyn just handed in his notice after becoming increasingly disillusioned with the way this company is run. Obviously I can't blame him for that, seeing that I've just done the same, but it leaves young Steve as the most senior developer, and he's only been here a few months. Interesting times ahead, no doubt.

Anyway - worked a few problems down the wall last night, but without any real enthusiasm. My toe finally went through the front of my rock boot, so I'll have to pop down to Snow & Rock to get a new pair. I've really liked this pair, even if they're probably not ideal for the sort of stuff we'll be doing in Yosemite. Might look into getting a pair of La Sportiva Katanas, which is reportedly a good all-round shoe.

No comments: