Saturday, September 22, 2007

RWC: England 44-22 Samoa

Finally England's looking like they can actually play some proper Rugby again. Argably the best game so far in the RWC, and England showed that they're not quite out yet.

Sarah's arrived in Font, and for the first time during my forced time off from climbing I actually feel a bit sorry for myself. Saying that, I'm actually symptom free, and I'm itching to get back in. But I'm forcing myself to wait, as tearing up the injury due to a premature return would be impossible to bear. Still, I've contracted some infection, so couldn't have gone, anyway.

At least I have a few days where I can store my clothes on the floor without risking repercussions.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Repurcussions... too right.

Sorry to hear you are feeling sorry for yourself.... It must be awful for you. Hope you are having fun while Sas is away...!

Missing you... and the rugby. Maybe we can catch a game in Argentina! xxx